Our children are often complimented by visitors on how well turned out they are and on the school’s high standard of dress uniformity. Our colours are red and black/grey and our uniform comprises:
- Red school sweatshirt or cardigan (BGL logo available)
- White polo shirt or white shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Red gingham dress and white socks from summer 1 only
- Black, sensible school shoes
- Plain grey socks/tights
- Red fleece (optional) (BGL logo available)
- Red reversible fleece (optional) (BGL logo available)
- Red bookbag (BGL Logo available)
Children should continue to come dressed for PE on their allocated PE days. PE kit must be as follows:
- Plain white t-shirt (BGL logo available)
- Black trainers
- Plain grey hoodie (BGL Logo available)
- Plain black tracksuit/joggers (no leggings)
- Plain navy blue shorts (optional from summer 1 only)
For safety reasons, children are NOT allowed to wear any jewellery to school. Ear piercing should be done over the summer holidays, so earrings can be removed when back in school.
Hairstyles should be sensible. No extreme hairstyles are permitted. Long hair must be tied back using plain red or plain black hair accessories. Mid length hair must be kept off the face using bobbles where possible, or if this is not possible, headbands and clips must be used to secure the hair off the face. Hair must not be cut shorter than a grade 2 with no gel, spikes, lines or shaved partings.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL CLOTHING IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME
Our uniform with the school logo can be ordered at https://www.yourschooluniform.com/ (just search for Brindle Gregson Lane Primary School) orders must be placed online before Monday 14th June in order to be delivered to school on Wednesday 7th July.
NOTE: Trainers and fashion shoes are not suitable for day to day wear in school. We only allow children to change into trainers at break time if they are using the multi-sports pitch and for no other reason. Children must enter and leave school wearing school shoes.